Sony Xperia ST23i Hang problem occur when software not load properly or some file missing. Some time this problem creates when we install bad apps or incompatible apps on mobile. We can solve this problem by reset device simply with hardware keys or by software. When problem not solved by reset phone then try to update firmware with Sony Pc Companion software. Here is a simple method to flash SONY XPERIA ST23i with flash tool.
First download flash tool from following link.
Second download firmware file.
Firmware ST23i 11.0.A.5.5
- Download ftf from post above depending on model.
- Install latest Sony PC Companion (needed for drivers).
- Install latest Flashtool.
- Go to (C://flashtool/drivers) and install driver file.
- Copy ftf to (C://flashtool/firmwares) and delete other ftf files in there.
- Open Flashtool.
- Click on big lightning button.
- Choose flashmode.
- Choose correct ftf (left side), do not touch anything else and click ok.
11. 1Image will show up on your computer - Turn off your phone.
12. Plug it in USB while holding vol- button.
14. When flashing finished text appears unplug your phone and turn it on.