We need factory reset in some situations when our Samsung S5 screen pattern lock demands Google account to unlock pattern lock. Some time we have many apps installed on mobile and we have to face many problems like Mobile hang, Slow speed, Stuck on Samsung logo. Due to unsupported Apps and games mobile also gives some errors and hang. We can solve all these issues with help of hard reset method via key combination. But keep in mind all data and installed apps and games will be deleted by using this trick. So it is recommended to take all important data before hard reset or unlock pattern lock. Memory card data will be safe you can store mobile internal data on memory card.
How To Hard Reset Samsung Glaxy S5 Via Key Combination Trick
- Turn Off samsung s5 or remove battery and insert after 10 seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home and Power keys together.
- Release both keys when Android logo will appear.
- From Android system recovery select Wipe data/Factory reset with volume down key and press power button to confirm selection.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data with volume and power to confirm.
- Reboot mobile to show home screen.