How to run android apps on personal computer like mobile smartphones.
Android operating system is more power full and famous these days and many apps are available free of cost. This feature make this platform more famous and we can easily install and run apps and games. if we want to play android apps on personal computer, there are many apps are available but faster app i have tried is Bluestaks. Android SDK is also used for develop apps and run but bluestacks is faster and easy to use. Here is step by step guide to run bluestacks on computer.
- Go to Bluestacks official website and click to download app player. Click download button for windows or mac operating system.
- Now run setup file to install bluestacks and follow the instructions on screen. The installation is easy like we install other programs on computer.
- Run bluestacks when installation is completed, ignore popup window when shows error graphic driver needed update.
- Now your app is running type any app name in search bar to install and run.
- Use your google account to install as you have to login on your mobile device.
- You can sync installed apps between your computer and android mobile or tablet.
Computer keyboard is used to play most of games like Temple Run, also we can type with keyboard fast.
Bluestacks is free for short time like half an hour after that period it asks for $2 dollars or install sponsored apps every day. This is not big issue you can delete these sponsored apps after installation.