How to hard reset Nokia X also known as nokia normandy or nokia A110 without box or cable. This method is used to reset mobile its orignal settings and all data on mobile memory like massages and contacts etc will be erased permanently, So it is necessary to take backup of data on computer. Memory card data will be safe and not deleted. You can reset mobile in case of slow speed of operating system and hanging problem.
- Turn off your cellphone
- Press and hold volume up and power button together
- Release power button when nokia logo appear and keep pressing volume up button
- Select with volume keys “wipe data/factory reset” and press power key to confirm
- Select “yes..delete all data” and press power to confirm
- Press power key to confirm “reboot”
- Wait until the phone restarts