Go to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the first 6
digits of the value of the IMSI entry."if u don't have a registryedit just
download the attach and install it in ur phone "
1. type *7465625*638*#
2. type the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry here.enter valid
MCC/MNC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code "
i've use for example for sfr france 208103 normally it's 20810 but u have to
add a number from 0 to 9 if 5 digit give u Fail to setup lock
3. type your new NCK (12345678), then OK
4. type *#7465625# to check your lock (Network lock still enabled)
5. type #7465625*638*# and type your NCK (12345678)
6. becarefull of heart attack ur phone is unlocked , sure with ust pro2 is so easy to unlock but some time unlocking with code is funny